About Me

I have been called on a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I will be in the Washington D.C. North mission for American Sign Language as well as the Visitor's Center. I am super excited for this opportunity to serve the Lord for the next 18 months of my life and hope to be the best missionay possible!

Mission Address

Sister Heidi Witbeck
Washington DC North Mission
11700 Falls Rd.Potomac, MD 20854-2823

witbeckdcnorth@myldsmail.net

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I double heart DC =]

So I went to the city again today =]. I love it. Don't have a whole lot of time today, but I thought I'd let you know I'm alive and doing well. I forgot to tell you (mom) I got your package...still working on eating all the chocolate, and will be working that off for the next 500 years =]. Last week I had the best p-day of my life! I told you I was going to the city to play sports on the mall....well, play I did. ULTIMATE FRISBEE!!!!! I haven't played that since I left. We weren't allowed to play in the MTC and no one has ever wanted to play on sports days here, so finally we did, and it was in the middle of DC where random people were walking around and taking pictures of us. It was grand. About 20 missionaries showed up and we all played for about 3 hours. I didn't want to stop, but had to because of time. Needless to say I was SOOOO sore the next day, but I survived. Today I just showed S. Cardoso a few of my favorite spots and took some pictures with flat Ravenn =]! It was really fun. I'll send those to her school....I think that's how it goes. Anywho, I hope you all have a wonderful week! Live and do. Love ya!

~Sister Witbeck~