Ok, so get this. We went to the temple on Halloween, can't get any better than that. Then we spent the night at some sisters house 45 min north so we could work in that area the next morning (since my area is all of MD and the states around us), so we park and everything goes fine till the morning comes and my comp and I go outside to load our car up, and......there is no car! We got towed!!!! It was so lame. Apparently the sign for towing was really small, none of the spaces were marked and the other sisters forgot to tell us that they were reserved and you have to have a permit. So we paid a good amount and got our car back from some shady towing company. Argh! All I could do was laugh at our pitiful situation. So our investigator Mike who was supposed to be baptized soon just got a job and we haven't been able to meet with him for almost 2 weeks. To be too busy is a route Satan uses to stop your progression. Tako is awesome though. She couldn't go to church on Sunday cuz her baby was sick (he was born like 4 or 5 months early). He's 8 months old but has regular doc appts, and uses oxygen, so when he's sick it's serious news. He's a little better but will be going to a specialist this week. We're gonna meet with her on Friday and try to get her to the VC to watch a movie or something. I think that's about it. I hope (mom and dad) you got the list I sent. lemme know what plans we can make....I'm gonna apply this week and I'm thinking I'm going to put down Jan. 19th for a start date (or around there...). We will be home by then right? I want a little time to settle down and move up to the Mesa area...by the way, does anyone have room in their house for a renegade?? =] lemme know. I love and miss you all!
~Sister Witbeck~ lml/
--Don't be lazy, be CRAZY!!!--
----Moroni 8:3----
Mission Address
Sister Heidi Witbeck
Washington DC North Mission
11700 Falls Rd.Potomac, MD 20854-2823
witbeckdcnorth@myldsmail.net
Washington DC North Mission
11700 Falls Rd.Potomac, MD 20854-2823
witbeckdcnorth@myldsmail.net