Festival of Lights is CrAzY!!! I'm gonna be so worn out by January. Going to bed at 11:30 and waking up at 7:30 are really crazy hours...I dunno why it makes such a difference since it's the same amount of sleep we normally get, but it wears me out. But whatever. That's what I get for being a VC sister =] lots and lots of blessings. same ol' same ol' is happening here, you know just lots of miracles and tons of people learning about God, and deaf people coming out of the rocks. Every night this last week deaf people came to festival, and since I'm the only one who can interpret I am taken out of the schedule (we have a schedule where we change places every 15 min....it really keeps things going through the night) and get to terp for the concert, or have them watch movies, or show them around. Basically whatever they are there for I take care of it. It's way fun.Christmas is around the corner (hard to believe!) and that means a call home and 2 nights of concerts for us 8 sisters =D.Our area has basically died since festival started. This week we had a total of 2 1/2 hours in our area. However, the Lord still blesses it even though we are not there. We found a new investigator, and when January comes things will really pick up and it'll go back to the way it was with time to find, teach and baptize =].Today is one of those 1/2 p-days so I only have till 3pm then it's off to the VC and another fantastic night of miracles.I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!!! Love and hugs.
~Sister Witbeck~
Mission Address
Sister Heidi Witbeck
Washington DC North Mission
11700 Falls Rd.Potomac, MD 20854-2823
witbeckdcnorth@myldsmail.net
Washington DC North Mission
11700 Falls Rd.Potomac, MD 20854-2823
witbeckdcnorth@myldsmail.net