Thanks for all your emails! I love hearing from you. This week really hasn't been too exciting except that I talked to President about losing my ASL and he has granted me 30 min. everyday to do language study!!!!!!! I can't tell you how much of a difference that has made! I'm really grateful for that. Transers are coming up this Monday again (can't believe I've been here in Maryland for 3 months already!) and I think I'm gonna stay in my same area, but with a new companion...but I guess I'll find out Monday night, and you'll find out next week when I email again =].Ok, so I have to announce this over the main email cuz I know you'll all be proud of me. I have STOPPED BITING MY NAILS!!! I know, I can sense how proud of me you are through space and time, no need to say it, I know. Funny how before I tried so hard, and here I just decided I'm not going to do it anymore, and I didn't, so my nails are growing and I've hurt myself many times because I forget about them and I'm not used to them yet, but it'll be better. Interesting how the spirit helps you form good habits and get rid of bad ones, it's so much easier on the mission I'm not gonna lie =].Well, that's all I got for now. I hope you're having a wonderful week! Take care
~Sister Witbeck~
Mission Address
Sister Heidi Witbeck
Washington DC North Mission
11700 Falls Rd.Potomac, MD 20854-2823
witbeckdcnorth@myldsmail.net
Washington DC North Mission
11700 Falls Rd.Potomac, MD 20854-2823
witbeckdcnorth@myldsmail.net