Ok, so the zoo wan not lame, and in fact I liked it so much we are going back next week....well, really we didn't have enough time to see the amazon part (obviously that would be the most important to my comp), so we want to see that when we go back.It was good to talk to some of you over mothers day. I used up more time than I was supposed to, but hey, it's over and done with. Nothing I can do about it now =].This week has been more of the same ol' stuff. Just meeting new people and being dogged by old ones =]. All in a days work. It's still good work though.I dunno who of you are reading Preach My Gospel but I just had a thought to encourage you to do so. It is scripture and will help you to understand the doctrine so you can be prepared to share it. After all Elder Bednar did say the missionaries are the full time teachers, and YOU (the members...me in a while) are the full time finders. The Lord will not set someone in your path if you're not ready to act, and if you are not willing to act. So......do it.--This is not a trunky comment, but all must prepare way in advance if we want this to succeed-- So I was talking to some of the fam over mothers day and I dunno if anyone has said anything yet, but my release date is Dec. 24th. Pres wants to send me home a week before that, but I want to stay through Christmas and festival (which ends Jan 1st) and go home Jan 2nd. If that is possible then it was suggested that whoever could come can spend Christmas in DC with me! (Or new years...whenever he decides to officially push me out). I have an interview with Pres tomorrow and I'm going to ask him to keep me here, and see if he can. I think he needs to get permission from Salt Lake, so we'll see, but I HOPE so! That would be mighty awesome pants. If you have any questions you can talk amongst yourselves and try to figure it out. I'll keep you updated. Pres. told me recently that he'll find out in June what Salt Lake says about the release date a week before Christmas, so....plans may need to be thwarted. It'll work out any which way, but I would like to stay for all or festival. Maybe that's selfish, but mom basically doesn't want me any time before that =] so I'm gonna work on it. ----end of trunky section----Thanks for all you do. I love you all so much!!!!
~Sister Witbeck~
==Don't be lazy, be cRaZy==
Mission Address
Sister Heidi Witbeck
Washington DC North Mission
11700 Falls Rd.Potomac, MD 20854-2823
witbeckdcnorth@myldsmail.net
Washington DC North Mission
11700 Falls Rd.Potomac, MD 20854-2823
witbeckdcnorth@myldsmail.net