About Me

I have been called on a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I will be in the Washington D.C. North mission for American Sign Language as well as the Visitor's Center. I am super excited for this opportunity to serve the Lord for the next 18 months of my life and hope to be the best missionay possible!

Mission Address

Sister Heidi Witbeck
Washington DC North Mission
11700 Falls Rd.Potomac, MD 20854-2823

witbeckdcnorth@myldsmail.net

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Death masks and happiness

Well, this one is gonna be short cuz I don't have a lot of time. We had a zone activity today and played ultimate Frisbee =]! I was in heaven...until I almost got knocked out by running into an Elders' shoulder....whoops. Then we made death masks. Yup, just like Joseph Smith but with a bowl of flour and plaster of paris. It was mighty fun. Couldn't have done anything better for p-day except now we have almost no time to get everything done! Eek! Good thing we only have zone activity day once a transfer.S. Mourier and I made a song about how elders hate sisters and how sisters hate elders....it's a problem, but the song is really good! Kinda exaggerated, and really sarcastic, but I think it'll be awesome pants =]. We are going to sing it for a meeting with a bunch of other missionaries on Friday...as long as Pres. approves which I'm sure he will.Well, I hope everything is going well for you! Keep trudging. Love ya!

~Sister Witbeck~

lml/

--Don't be lazy, be CRAZY!!!--

----Moroni 8:3----