Well there's not a whole lot to write about because not much happens in my area. No one is interested and everyone is Jewish...which explains the first thing =]. We do have a few investigators, but no one that is progressing yet. Still praying for that one. We are teaching a 10 year old whose mom is from Iran and converted a few years ago, and that couple from Pakistan I told you about last week, a couple whose son is on a mission and gets back next week, and a guy who has been investigating the church for 2 years! EEK! I personally haven't taught him yet (he's a super busy doctor) but we have an appointment tmrw night. He's been taught all the discussions twice and is not sure if he believes in Jesus Christ (he's Jewish =]), so we are going to have a serious discussion about truth tmrw and I'm really excited. He accepts some of the doctrine he's been taught but not everything, so we are going to find out exactly what he believe and why he does not believe the other stuff and commit him to find out because 2 years is a ridiculous amount of time to investigate. It hasn't been on and off either, he's an eternal investigator. He's really smart (speaks, reads and writes Egyptian, doctor, and reads EVERYTHING!), and super nice, but needs to figure things out for himself and that's why we're here =]. I guess you'll hear about that next week. Well, that's basically it. Happy birthday to....Ryan, Debbie, David, Brandon, Jacob, Melissa, Rachel, Mark, Michele, Dena, Zakry, Ravenn, Alexis, Leigh, Beth, Keith, Delia, Kaylee, Nettie, Marie, Josh, Daniel, Heather, Sara and mom and dad. That's for the whole year. I hope I didn't miss anyone =]. That way I don't have to remember EVERYONE'S b-day. I'm horrible at that. I hope you all have a wonderful week and may God's blessing rest upon your head...and maybe your feet too. Tenga buen dia!
~Sister Witbeck~ lml/
--Don't be lazy, be CRAZY!!!--
----Moroni 8:3----