Alright, so we went to the falls last week and they weren't too exciting BUT there's a really cool hike/bike trail that we went on and were just a river away from VA!!!! Ohhh la la. Gotta love it. Apparently there's like a 20 mile trail you can follow and I really want to borrow some bikes from the biking sisters and take it one p-day.....I don't know if I can go that far anymore, but it'd definately remind me of what I used to do.Today we had a inter-zone activity (half the mission). They do it every September and frankly last year was way more fun. So we're teaching this family from Pakistan (we had to get permission to teach them because they're muslim) and they're so cool! She....needs a little humbling, but he's really searching. I found out (get this!) they are in opposite groups. No big deal just that one is shi'ite and the other suni! ...not sure how that's spelt, but after they told me that I asked them how they get along =] haha they say they fight a lot, but try not to bring up the religion issue. I think it's a blessing that we're teaching both of them, especially since they are "sworn enemies" basically. I've been having a lot of trouble sleeping the last week. You'd think I'd be really tired, but I can't fall asleep, then I wake up about an hour before my alarm. One morning I woke up and just layed there for a long time till I finally looked at my clock. It was 4:54! ALl I wanted to do was sleep but couldn't! It was rediculous and caught up with me that afternoon. We were checking on some less actives and I was falling asleep almost while driving. Not smart so we went home so I could take a nap. I dunno what's wrong with me, but if it continues I'm gonna have to talk to someone. One of our investigators prayed for me last night =]. As soon as she heard I was having trouble sleeping she said a really good born again christian prayer and I was really grateful for her thoughtfulness. Well, I think I'm in a blah mood today. I'm kinda tired from running around all morning. Maybe I need a nap.....and buy some food. See ya.
~Sister Witbeck~ lml/
--Don't be lazy, be CRAZY!!!--
----Moroni 8:3----