It has begun. Life of craziness. I'm running around not knowing what to do next. Eek! Really not much to say because nothing to exciting has happened. Cristhian was confirmed on Sunday. We took one of our investigator's coffee machine away and now it's sitting in the back of our car. She was taught everything by the elders but still was not willing to be baptized. We asked her why and she told us she can't give up coffee. So we taught about why we have commandments, testified then asked if we could take her coffee. She wasn't willing so we told her we'll take her machine instead. She wasn't willing to do that either, but we talked her into it =], and she said she'll quit! YAY! Now the elders can baptize her after we leave. We have one more week in this area then transfers again so I'll have another 2 weeks in the English program before dying.Ambassador's nights were good. Elder Neil L. Anderson of the 70 came, and a whole bunch of other important people that no one knows the names of except the international office. Interesting how that works. The more important they are, the less we know of them. But whatever. Festival itself started and the first night we had well over 2,000 people come, and the next night about the same. Since I'm a trainer I have to run around with a ear piece microphone to communicate with the other trainers and front desk to make sure everything runs smoothly. I feel really stupid. Who has a walkie talkie in a VC??? I DO!!! But I have to admit it's really fun. This week we have 3 hours in our area and next week about 1...maybe 2 if we skip lunch...which we did yesterday. Probably not good for the body, but when you're running around you just forget to eat. Plus we have a HUGE dinner at 4, and I eat on my break around 8:30 so it's almost like 3 meals.....Well, hopefully I'm not completely beat by next week and can still write an email that you can understand. I love you all!
~Sister Witbeck~ lml/
--Don't be lazy, be CRAZY!!!--
----Moroni 8:3----
Mission Address
Sister Heidi Witbeck
Washington DC North Mission
11700 Falls Rd.Potomac, MD 20854-2823
witbeckdcnorth@myldsmail.net
Washington DC North Mission
11700 Falls Rd.Potomac, MD 20854-2823
witbeckdcnorth@myldsmail.net