Today turned out to be the best p-day of my life! We went to the temple with all the dying missionaries and Pres and his wife, then as the elders all left the 7 sisters decided to ask the temple Pres. Elder Tingey if we could go to the 7th floor since we were leaving. He gave us permission then we wanted to see the baptistry area and asked him but this time he decided to take us all there himself! we just went everywhere and got to ask him lots of questions. It was AWESOME! Anyways, I'm going to the English program for my last 2 weeks and I have no time to pack so I was up late last night trying to get things together. I'll talk to you all next week! Love ya =]
~Sister Witbeck~ lml/
--Don't be lazy, be CRAZY!!!--
----Moroni 8:3----
Mission Address
Sister Heidi Witbeck
Washington DC North Mission
11700 Falls Rd.Potomac, MD 20854-2823
witbeckdcnorth@myldsmail.net
Washington DC North Mission
11700 Falls Rd.Potomac, MD 20854-2823
witbeckdcnorth@myldsmail.net