OK, so sorry for not writing last week but it was Christmas day and I had time to call a few of you, but I didn't have time to email. It wasn't much of a p-day...in fact I haven't really had a p-day in the last 2 weeks. Today is my last one so I am going shopping with the 2 sisters that are going home with me....it'll be interesting. I'll see you all in a week or so, and am excited about this reunion thing. Please don't make me get out all my "trinkets" and talk about my mission...Also, my camera is lost. I think stolen, but it may turn up someday. I'm super bummed because it had the last 6 months of pics on it, but oh well. Not like it really matters....I guess.Mom and dad, I saw a bunch of people from some old wards last night who came to the VC. They were all excited that I am going home and wanted to feed us...I told them I didn't know what your plans are so whenever you come in Friday we'll have to figure that out =]. Also, do you think we can stay till Monday morning??? One of my recent converts is flying back on Sunday evening so I'm wondering if we can eat breakfast with her Monday morning.....???? I really need to see her before I leave. She's having a rough time, and I need to have one last conversation with her while I'm still a missionary. We both need it. Anyway, that's it. I hope all is well everywhere. See ya later! Love ya,
~Sister Witbeck~ lml/
--Don't be lazy, be CRAZY!!!--
----Moroni 8:3----
Mission Address
Sister Heidi Witbeck
Washington DC North Mission
11700 Falls Rd.Potomac, MD 20854-2823
witbeckdcnorth@myldsmail.net
Washington DC North Mission
11700 Falls Rd.Potomac, MD 20854-2823
witbeckdcnorth@myldsmail.net