We have an Amish community in our area, and some less active members live down there, so we drove to check on them. It was fun =]. I'm fascinated with the Amish!! We passed by tons of them riding the buggy and just reading while their horse trots on home, or where ever they're going. No one seems to know what they believe or do. I REALLY want to tract down there but we may not be allowed to......I'm definitely going to ask.All of our investigators seem to be gone. People need to stop playing around during the summer and free up some time so we can teach them. So many people and yet so few appointments that work out.I've gotten to a dangerous time in this mission where habit kicks in and "experience" takes over faith. It's getting harder and harder to have faith in people when many disappoint and lie. Still necessary, but difficult. I'm working on it. At least I've recognized it and know something needs to change, it just takes more mental effort now. Complacency = danger. I don't want to get that way, but it all starts with a flaxen cord which then leads to chains. Don't be alarmed, just write me more letters =]. That'll do it.Well, other than that I'm doing fine. Still working and loving it. P-day has been changed to Friday July 4th, but we're emailing today because all the libraries will be closed on that day. So after this we're going to help one of our investigators paint her bedroom. I count all my experience in painting to Nettie's house. Nothing trumps that job (which was well done I might add).Hope you have a good week! Don't do anything I wouldn't do....which may not limit you too much. Love ya,
~Sister Witbeck~ lml/
--Don't be lazy, be CRAZY!!!--
----Moroni 8:3----